GSA_Logo

GSA_Logo

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Five Days


In just five days, over seventy students from across the Arab world were gathered in one place, sharing ideas, and experiences, learning about new cultures, exploring their own potential and most importantly having one dream in common; to see the world they live in become a much better place.

Personally I never knew it was possible to make such friends in such a short time, I've seen students like me who will one day become great leaders, or an amazing asset to their community, people who I believe have made a huge impact on my life, and I can honestly say that I'm not the same person I was five days ago.

But it doesn't just stop there, we still have a long way ahead to learn and share, and if such a change was possible in only a few days, then great things will happen in the time to come, and I have expectations that I can't simply put in words right now, but hopefully one day we'll witness them first hand.

Finally I just want to say thank you to all my ambassador friends, it's an honor to be one of you.



1 comment: